At Alta Mere and Smartview, when you invest in us, we invest in you. We’re looking for potential franchise owners who are willing to provide exceptional customer service, maintain our strong brand recognition, uphold the highest possible professional standards, strive to make high-income success attainable, and be financially responsible and accountable.
Potential Candidates must have a net worth of $150,000+ for a single location and liquid Assets of at least $60,000.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Business management, sales and marketing experience
- Committed to superior customer service
- Confident, ambitious and self-assured
- Open minded and collaborative
- Involved in their local community
- Dedicated to following the system and brand
- Believes in our Philosophy and core values DRIVE: Dedication, Respect, Integrity, Vision, & Enthusiasm
- Accountable for their own success
- Financially qualified
Estimated Initial Investment: New Franchisees buying their first franchise can expect an initial investment of $118,000 to $208,000 depending on a single brand or cobranding choice. This includes the startup costs and operating expenses for the first six months of a business, including the franchise fees of $35,000 for a single brand and $45,000 for a Cobrand, initial package fee, real estate and rent expenditures, equipment, permits, insurance and more. Actual costs will vary depending on location and a variety of other factors*
*Refer to the Mr. Transmission Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) for more information. Investment costs are detailed in Item 7 of the FDD. Mr. Transmission cannot guarantee that you will not have additional expenses for your franchise business. Your costs will depend on a number of individual factors.
How much does an Alta Mere franchise cost?
Your initial franchise investment will vary depending on a number of factors. Our Franchise Developers can help you determine a closer estimate, as well as answer any questions you may have, including any financing options.
Factors that ultimately determine your total investment include:
- Start-up Costs – Whether you’re starting from scratch or rebranding your current business, we’ll help you calculate an investment based on your needs.
- VetFran Discount – In recognition for service to our country, we offer a discount of $5,000 off the initial franchise fee for honorably discharged veterans who satisfy the VetFran program guidelines.
- Convert your existing business – Your existing business counts with us. We focus on helping business owners implement our tested proven systems and support to increase efficiency, and these systems are designed to function in and size business. If you have an existing business in the industry, you may qualify for a roll-in discount.