Franchise Stores Around the Country to Offer Discounts in April.
Midlothian, IL (April 24, 2018) – Alta Mere “The Automotive Outfitters”, a division of Moran Family of Brands, is celebrating National Window Film Day on Monday, April 30 by offering discounts at individual locations around the country and helping educate consumers on the benefits of installing protective window film on a car or residential or commercial buildings.
Alta Mere is a national franchise that offers high tech automotive accessories and driver safety products. One of the store’s signature services is customized automotive window tinting installation. Alta Mere professionals can provide different tinting options to suit the preferences of the individual, and custom cut the window film to fit the size and shape of any vehicle window. Several store locations also feature digital menu boards that allow customers to view the tint options as well as an image of how their car would appear with tinting installation.
Below are some benefits of custom window tinting installation for a vehicle:
- Heat reduction - Window tint can block up to 80 percent of the sun’s heat and has been proven to greatly reduce interior surface temperatures of a car. The service is especially popular this time of year as drivers look to combat the heat and keep their cars cooler and more comfortable during the hottest days of the summer.
- Interior protection - Window tint reduces the sun’s UV rays that can fade and crack leather seats and dashboards. This protection keeps the car’s interior in better condition for longer, reducing costs to maintain the interior.
- Protects passengers from harmful UV rays - UV rays can cause sunburn and skin damage to a car’s passengers exposed to sunlight. Window film protects passengers by reducing up to 99 percent of those harmful UV rays. Window tint is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as part of a comprehensive skin care program.
- Privacy and safety - A professionally applied window tint deters thieves from targeting a vehicle as personal belongings left inside are less visible. Most thieves know that a vehicle with properly installed window tint makes it more difficult to break through the glass and make a quick getaway.
SmartView Window Solutions is the residential and commercial window tinting division of Alta Mere. It offers a complete selection of window film options for homes and office buildings. It provides a free in-home estimate and professional installation services.
Here are some of the advantages of window film for homes and offices:
- Reduce A/C costs – Window film can block 80 percent of the heat caused by sunlight and keep homes and offices cooler. Tinting will help cut down on the air conditioning bill, especially during the hot summer months.
- Protection from harmful UV rays – Just as window tinting protects the interior of a car, it also reduces the exposure of UV rays on drapes, floors and furniture in the inside of homes and offices.
- Protection from storms – In the event a window is broken by debris from a storm, window tinting acts as a shatter guard to prevent shards of glass from flying across the room inside the building.
- Reduced glare – Window tint will reduce glare from the sunlight that makes it difficult to view computers and wireless devices or watch TV.
“With the hot weather soon approaching, National Window Film Day is a perfect time to educate the public on the many benefits of window tinting for our cars, homes or offices,” said Peter Baldine, President of Moran Family of Brands. “Our professionals at Alta Mere and SmartView can install window tint to fit any customers’ needs while keeping people cooler, protecting against UV rays and saving money in the long run.”