12 Volt Technician
As a 12 Volt Technician you will be responsible for the installation of mobile electronics; alarms, keyless entry systems, remote starts and mobile audio. Being a team member of a franchised location that is locally owned you will have access to support systems from new vehicle technology and e-learning. Most importantly – you’ll will be a part of helping customer’s cars look and feel their best. Ensuring customers are satisfied and road ready when they leave the store.
Skills and Requirements
- Skilled and possess knowledge in the installation of mobile audio systems by either successfully completing a trade school on 12 volt or through apprenticeship and on the job training.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Must be willing to learn and help with the basic tinting duties during slow times with the 12 volt.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED